Bio-Clean is a safe and effective grinder pump maintenance product. Our plumbers at Can Do Plumbing have been working on grinder pumps for years and know the most common issues that cause grinder pumps to fail. We are here to help minimize breakdowns of your grinder pump.
- Grease, wipes, feminine products and other items.
- Floats installed incorrectly
- Electrical issues
- Incorrect sizing of grinder pump
- Incorrect type of grinder pump
- Inlet pipe too deep in basin making the pump run more than necessary.
- Grinder pump basin not deep enough also making it run more often.
- Grinder pump feet incorrectly installed or deteriorated.
We recommend several things to keep your grinder pump operating properly for as long as possible.
- Have your grinder pump checked to make sure it was originally installed properly.
- Clean your basin and floats every 6 months. (We provide this service.)
- Do not put any grease, wipes or other items in your drains.
- Use Bio-Clean monthly to reduce build up.
What is Bio-Clean?
Bio-Clean is a blend of bacteria and enzymes that attacks organic wastes like grease, food, paper, cotton and sewage. It is safe for the environment, your family and your pipes.
Don’t use harsh chemicals.
We recommend not using harsh chemicals in your drains such as drain-o. These chemicals cause damage to your pipes and grinder pump. Bio-Clean creates no heat, fumes or boiling. It also does not attack live tissue or inorganic items.
How does Bio-Clean work?
Bio-clean changes organic items into water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash which becomes available to plant life. Within an hour of being disbursed to your plumbing system the bacteria begins to eat their way through the organic matter.
How much does it cost?
A 2 lb. container has 100 drain treatments. We recommend using a treatment in each drain every month. On an average house this would cost 7 to 8 dollars a month. A 2 lb. container is $49.95 and should last about 6 months.
How much could this save me?
A maintenance plan using Bio-Clean could save you thousands of dollars in costly repairs and replacements.
How do I order Bio-Clean?
Click here to go to our checkout online. Bio-Clean can be delivered to your doorstep.